Celebrate the arrival of spring with beautiful Easter table settings. While it may not feel like spring has arrived in some areas of the country, at least you can set the mood with fresh flowers and bright spring colors. We've gathered our favorite inspirations to help you get started!
To finish our Newlywed week, I wanted to share recipes that Saleem and I have made during our first year of marriage. I think our friends will tell you their favorites were the bacon wrapped breadsticks and the car bomb cupcakes. Give one of our favorites a try or all of them, you won't be disappointed. (links below image) Enjoy!
- 3 of our favorite brunch recipes -
- 3 things to we have brought to parties -
- 3 dinners we have loved -
Our week about pies is coming to a end, we had fun baking pies, reading about pies, and giving away pies!! During our research we've come across some pretty amazing recipes and products. Here, we share with you just a few selections from the ever-growing wide world of pies. Don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be entered in our First Prize Pies Cookbook giveaway!
3. Vintage pie birds, designed to prevent pie fillings from boiling over by creating a steam vent, are just as adorably decorative as they are useful. 4. Know anyone who loves the crust as much as the filling? These precious pie fries are made to be dunked in your favorite jams or jarred pie fillings!
5. While sweet pies usually take center stage, we also love a good savory version. Enter chicken pot pie. FauxMartha has managed to make this sometimes heavy comfort food look downright sophisticated. 6. With Easter right around the corner, the Shaker Citrus Pie could be just what is needed to round out the dessert table. An original recipe from Allison Kave, author of First Prize Pies.